AFGHAN PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
ضرب المثل های دری افغانستان
د افغانستان پښتو متلونه
- WINNER OF 12 INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS
- MWSA 2016 SILVER MEDAL -
- NEXTGEN INDIE BOOK AWARDS 2016 FINALIST -
- READERS' FAVORITE 2015 BRONZE MEDAL -
- INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS 2015 FINALIST -
- IBPA BENJAMIN FRANKLIN 2015 SILVER MEDAL -
- BEVERLY HILLS BOOK AWARDS 2015 WINNER -
- LONDON BOOK FESTIVAL 2014 WINNER -
- USA BEST BOOKS 2014 FINALIST -
- READERS' FAVORITE 2014 AWARD WINNER -
- IPPY 2014 BRONZE MEDAL -
- WRITER'S DIGEST 2013 1st PRIZE -
- MWSA 2013 GOLD MEDAL -
HOW WE DO INTERVIEWS
AFGHAN CELEBRITY AND THOUGHT LEADER INTERVIEWS
with Edward Zellem
At Kabul University
Seven Easy Steps to a Great Interview
1. Your interview with Edward Zellem will be conducted primarily by e-mail. The goal is to keep it fun and create a great product to promote you and your work.
2. To begin, please provide one or more of the following:
A short personal biography;
Resume or CV;
Links to your webpage and/or Facebook page;
Links to previous media stories about you;
or other basic information about yourself.
This will help us create 6-8 personalized written questions for your interview.
3. We will send you an Interview Worksheet (click here for sample)
Includes 6-8 interview questions and basic instructions.
4. Please provide at least 6 photos to publish with your interview.
Include captions if appropriate.
One photo should be a portrait or other "head shot" for the lead paragraph in your interview.
Action shots help get readers interested.
Sending us more photos is better - gives us more good choices for your interview. (We don't have to use them all.)
More photos tend to make a more popular interview.
Note: You must have the rights to republish all photos or be able to obtain rights from the owner.
5. Answer the questions on your Worksheet in 1-3 paragraphs each and return it along with your photos.
We take care of the rest....
6. We will:
Write the introduction to your interview.
Format and edit as needed.
Add photos and captions.
Email you a draft of the interview for any final edits and your approval.
Ensure that nothing will be published without your approval.
Your interview will be published and promoted to a worldwide audience.
The Bitlanders site alone typically receives over 2.4 million unique visitors and over 11 million individual page views per month.
Bitlanders and Edward Zellem both have worldwide networks and SEO capabilities to ensure broad and enduring distribution of your interview to a global audience.
Interviews often lead to additional media events for you and introductions to new professional contacts and opportunities.
SAMPLE INTERVIEW PHOTOS